This all new line of color changing surfacing material is composed of the highest quality low iron, laminated glass.
These thermally activated panels (proprietary to Moving Color INC) are fully customized to fit your needs and are available in a variety of different sizes, shapes, activation temperatures, colors as well as double sided effects! These thermally activated panels may be used for everything from large scale architectural glass to small individual field tiles. These temperature sensitive panels are rated for commercial use and are an interactive addition to any interior design project.
Aurora™ Color Variations
These color changing glass surfacing panels are not only visually stimulating but also completely interactive! They can be influenced by ambient temperature, light, water, a radiant heat source or even human interaction. These panels may be implemented in applications such as:
- Hotel/Resort lobbies, rooms, bathrooms, etc.
- Restaurant open kitchens, serving areas, tables and furniture, bathrooms, bar tops, etc.
- Amusement parks
- Hospital art, interactive stimulation for the disabled or learning impaired.
- Public Works projects
- Business centers
- Night clubs
- Movie Theaters
- Beer & Wine tasting rooms
- Custom applications
- Shopping malls
- Transit stations
- Fireplace surrounds
- Art, reproductions & originals
- Shower Doors
- Floor, wall and ceiling
- Maximum Dimensions: 4’ x 8’ x 3/8” (Minimum Order Required)
- Minimum Dimensions: 1” x 1” x 3/8”
- Rated for floor, wall, ceiling, and countertop applications
- Maximum temperature 225 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum temperature 32 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Custom shapes available featuring water-jet cutting technology
- Custom activation temperature(s) availableInterior/exterior use (no direct sunlight)
- May be used in wet areas
- Available in custom colors and sizes
- Custom colors available
- 1 or 2 sided color changing effect availableCustom sizes and thicknesses available to order
- Custom activation temperatures available to control sensitivity & color changing effect
- Water jet cut to exact specifications
- May have holes pre-cut for clean finish
- Smaller panels such as a 1” x 1” x 3/8” to 12” x 12” x 3/8” may be installed like regular glass tiles (Please see recommended installation instructions for Moving Color glass tiles)
- May be mounted to an existing wall with mounting hardware for art works (vertical applications), etc.
- May be framed or frameless mounted
- Can be cut to size on site with diamond blade & wet saw